HOW TO APPLY?
- The 2020 FIA Junior WRC Championship will be accepting entries from drivers born on or after 1st January 1991.
- Registration opens on 1st November 2019. The first driver selection will be made on 15th December 2019.
- Entries for the first round of the 2020 FIA Junior WRC Championship close on 10th January 2020.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by M-Sport Poland and offered a formal contract which must be signed within two weeks of receipt, unless an extension has been otherwise agreed.
- To receive a registration form or if you have any questions please contact: Michał Moździerz
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- RALLY CAR TRANSPORT
- FIA NOMINATED FUEL AND PIRELLI TYRE ALLOCATIONFOR EACH EVENT
- SERVICE PARK HOSPITALITY FOR DRIVER & CO-DRIVER
- RALLY CAR INSURANCE WITH AN EXCESS OF €15,000
- FIA JUNIOR WRC PRIORITY ENTRY
- M-SPORT POLAND FIESTA R2T RENTAL
- SERVICING AND SPARE PARTS ACCESS
- REBUILDS AND REPAIRS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED
- DEDICATED MEDIA OFFICER
- ON SITE PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICE