WRC Driver of the Year
Sydney’s star-studded end-of-year WRC Gala Night is just around the corner and today we give you the first opportunity to vote for your highlights from a thrilling 2017 season.
Over the next nine days we’ll ask you to choose your brightest and best from an enthralling WRC campaign - the most exciting and unpredictable in more than a decade.
We begin with the WRC Driver of the Year. Who was your standout performer from this year’s big name line-up?
We’re inviting you to cast your vote below from the 15 drivers below who represented manufacturers registered in the 2017 FIA World Rally Championship.
The winner will be announced during the dazzling gala, which follows the final round at Kennards Hire Rally Australia (16 - 19 November).
More than 250 guests, including drivers, co-drivers, team bosses, senior officials, city personalities and government representatives will celebrate at Sydney’s Museum of Contemporary Art, across the water from the famous Opera House, on Monday 20 November.
While casting your vote you can also enter our competition to win a fantastic annual subscription to our WRC+ interactive digital service worth 49.99 euros.
The lucky fan won’t miss a minute of the 2018 WRC, with access to action-packed live stages, on-demand highlights programmes, live timing and maps, exclusive onboard videos and much more.
Eight more winners will be decided by fan votes here on wrc.com so don’t forget to check daily for the latest. Voting closes for all categories on 13 November.
If you are having problems with the voting form on mobile devices, please use this direct link: https://goo.gl/nW5twe
Tomorrow: WRC Co-driver of the Year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All WRC+ competition entries must be received by 23.59hrs CET on Wednesday 13 November 2017.
2. No more than one entry per person per voting category.
3. Entries will be entered into a draw that will take place on Thursday 14 November 2017.
4. The winners will be notified by email following this date.
5. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Ogier on his WRC future
Champion keeps us all guessing
Wilson: 'It's emotional'
M-Sport boss hails team's achievements
Ogier feared for title bid
Brake drama tested champion’s mechanical knowledge