Win: Signed Escort and Porsche books
Our final competition during December is our biggest and best yet. We're giving you the chance to win two stunning books – one of which has been signed by 1983 World Champion, Hannu Mikkola.
The Finnish legend has been a key contributor to 'Ford Escort – a winner's car' which is one of the latest books from WRC photographers and publishers, McKlein.
The 264-pager is a must-read for fans of the spectacular Mk1 and Mk2 Escorts that graced the WRC stages until the early 1980s.
Written by John Davenport and Reinhard Klein, and featuring forewords from Mikkola and former Competitions Manager at Ford of Britain Stuart Turner, the book expertly traces the rallying successes of the Ford Escort between 1967 and 1981.
It features 500 fantastic photos from the McKlein archive and is available in English and German language.
We're giving away one of 250 limited edition books that have been signed by Mikkola. The book is also available unsigned.
The second book we're giving away as part of our mega prize bundle is 'Porsche – Monte Carlo Rally 1952-1982'.
This two volume spectacular, worth €175 and also available via McKlein's online store, spans 912 pages and contains close to 900 images that tell the story of Porsche's participation at Rallye Monte-Carlo across three decades.
From the German manufacturer's first overall victory in 1968 to its string of class wins in the early 1980s, this is the definitive record of Porsche's successes at one of the WRC's iconic events.
To complete our final competition of 2018, we're also giving away three WRC+ subscriptions as runner-up prizes.
Allowing fans to watch the WRC anywhere and at any time, WRC+ offers 25 hours of live coverage from every event including continuous Live TV studio feeds with expert analysis and behind the scenes stories from the Service Park.
To be in with a chance of winning either of our four prizes, just answer the following question:
Q: Which manufacturer built the Mk1 and Mk2 Escort?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write ‘Escort and Porsche’ in the subject line. The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Monday 31 December 2018.
To find out more about McKlein's range of rallying publications visit rallyandracing.com
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Monday 31 December 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
Video: Toyota testing
The Yaris WRC is put through its pre-season paces
Ogier gives C3 assessment
World champion says there is work to do ahead of 2019
New lineups debut on Monte entry
Entry list introduces the WRC class of 2019