Win: Champions' signed kit!
There's a double dose of excitement in our latest competition as we offer the chance to win two amazing pieces of WRC memorabilia signed by 2018 World Rally Champions Sebastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia.
Courtesy of the M-Sport Ford World Rally Team, we have one of Ingrassia's Sparco race tops to give away - as worn during his successful 2018 campaign.
The white top features all of the M-Sport Ford World Rally team sponsors, and is printed with Ingrassia's name and the French flag on the neck. The top has been hand signed in black pen on the chest.
Also to be won in this fabulous competition is an official M-Sport Ford World Rally team baseball cap, signed by both Ingrassia and fellow six-time champion Sébastien Ogier.
Both are fantastic and unique prizes and perfect reminders of this year's thrilling title battle. We don't want to separate the items, so there are no runners up this time – just one winner will receive the cap and the top.
To have a chance of success, just answer the following question:
Q: How many rounds of the 2018 World Rally Championship did Ogier and Ingrassia win?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ‘Ogier and Ingrassia’ in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Monday 24 December 2018.
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Monday 24 December 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
Ogier will miss title fight with Loeb
Champion was keen for head-to-head battle with old rival in 2019
Evans joins forces with Martin
Tidemand set for Fiesta outings