Win: McKlein rally yearbooks!
In our fifth competition this month, we are giving away three stunning books that tell the story of two thrilling rally seasons.
Newly published by the talented team at McKlein, the ‘Rallying 2018 - Moving Moments’ and 'Rallying 1977' yearbooks are must-haves for any rally fan, and both are packed with pictures and insight from two very different eras.
The 288-page 'Rallying 2018 - Moving Moments' is a spectacular visual account of the year and gives a blow-by-blow analysis of the gripping title battle.
For classic rally fans, 'Rallying 1977' is hard to beat. Its 500 pages are packed with insight and stories from the year as well as shots of iconic cars like the Fiat 131 Abarth and Lancia Stratos HF.
Read more about both books in our review here.
We have two copies of 'Rallying 2018 - Moving Moments' and one of 'Rallying 1977' to give away.
One lucky winner will receive a copy of each book - a prize worth more than €160 Euros. A runner-up will claim the second copy of 'Rallying 2018 - Moving Moments'.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
Q: Sandro Munari won the 1977 Rallye Monte-Carlo at the wheel of what famous Italian rally car?
a.) Lancia Montecarlo
b.) Fiat 131 Abarth
c.) Lancia Stratos HF
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ‘McKlein yearbooks’ in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Monday 17 December 2018.
To find out more about McKlein's range of rallying publications visit rallyandracing.com
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Monday 17 December 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
Paddon left ‘high and dry’
Kiwi out of WRC for 2019
Loeb joins Hyundai
Six WRC rallies for Frenchman
Sordo excited by Loeb arrival
Former team-mates will reunite at Hyundai