Win: A WRC slot racing set and jigsaw
Bring the thrills and spills of WRC slot car action to your home this Christmas in our fabulous weekend competition!
We have two amazing prizes in the latest of our spectacular December giveaways: host your own rally with an exciting WRC slot car set and keep your brain sharp with a fiendish WRC jigsaw puzzle.
Retailing for €59.95, our 1/43-scale “Ice Rally Cup” slot racing set features a 3.5-metre side-by-side circuit, including snow section, wave tracks and a bridge.
Challenge your friends and choose your car: will it be a Citroën C3 or a Ford Fiesta? Both have working lights and hand controllers with a turbo button. Perfect for fans of Rallye Monte-Carlo or Rally Sweden, the lucky winner will be able to show off their snow skills.
The second prize in our bundle features 500 pieces of WRC action. Measuring 48cm x 34cm, this exclusive WRC jigsaw puzzle stars a quartet of World Rally Cars: a Hyundai i20, Ford Fiesta, Citroën C3 and Toyota Yaris. Do the edges first, that's our tip.
To be in with a chance of winning both prizes, just answer the following question:
Q: In icy conditions, WRC cars are often fitted with what special equipment?
a.) Heated steering wheel
b.) Tyre warmers
c.) Studded tyres
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write 'slot racing set' in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Monday 10 December 2018.
Visit shop.wrc.com to see the full range of official WRC merchandise, clothing and accessories.
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Monday 10 December 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
New beginning for Corsica
Changes to 2019 itinerary include new start location
Marshall confirmed with Meeke
Briton named as Ulsterman’s new co-driver
WRC turns on style in Milan
City’s cathedral piazza welcomes WRC