Win: Signed Hyundai Team caps
Hyundai fans get ready, our latest amazing December giveaway is one you definitely don't want to miss!
Up for grabs in prize draw number four are some exclusive, money-can't-buy pieces of WRC memorabilia: four official team baseball caps signed by the drivers of the 2018 Hyundai Shell Mobis WRT!
So whether you’re a fan of Thierry Neuville, Dani Sordo, Hayden Paddon or Andreas Mikkelsen, this prize has you - and your head - covered!
A huge thank you to the Hyundai Shell Mobis World Rally Team for donating this awesome prize, which is exclusive to wrc.com and cannot be purchased anywhere.
Four lucky winners will each receive a cap. To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
Q: This year’s title runner-up Thierry Neuville won how many WRC rallies in 2018?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ‘Hyundai caps’ in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Thursday 13 December 2018.
Visit https://motorsport.hyundai.com to find our more about Hyundai’s Motorsport programmes.
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Thursday 13 December 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
Rossi’s seventh Monza success
Suninen claims second behind MotoGP star
VIDEO: Best of WRC Action 2018 FIA Prize Giving Gala Clip
Best of Action FIA World Rally Championship 2018
VIDEO: WRC 2018 FULL SEASON REVIEW
VIDEO: WRC 2018 - FULL SEASON REVIEW