WIN: five €150 AutoDoc vouchers
December is the month of competitions here on wrc.com and we have some fantastic prizes to give away during the next four weeks to end the 2019 WRC season in style!
We open competition season by offering FIVE vouchers worth an amazing €150 each to be spent with AutoDoc, Europe’s leading online car parts sales business and an official partner of the FIA World Rally Championship.
Autodoc, which is based in Berlin, was formed in 2008 and has grown rapidly in the decade since. It now retails car parts via a strong customer-friendly digital approach in 26 European countries.
Car owners’ growing ‘do-it-yourself’ approach to repairs means AutoDoc stocks more than 2.5 million products for 119 car brands at three locations in Berlin and one in Poland.
Its biggest sales area covers car brakes and classic wear parts such as air and oil filters, engine oils and spark plugs, as well as larger parts such as bonnets, alternators and exhaust systems.
It supports its sales with more than 1600 tutorials on social media to show customers how to replace parts.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the FIVE vouchers, just answer the following question:
Q: In which country is AutoDoc based?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: email@example.com. All correct answers will be entered into a draw.
Please write ‘AutoDoc’ in the subject line. The deadline for entries is 1600 CET on Friday 6 December 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be received by 1600 CET on Friday 6 December 2019.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. The winners will be notified by email in January 2020.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Hyundai and Toyota kick-off 2020 tests
French Alps hosts opening salvos of new season
Latvala targets five rounds in 2020
Sweden and Finland confirmed in Toyota Yaris
French duo win Wolf Power Stage Award
Ogier and Ingrassia top Power Stage rankings