Up next our competitions month is the chance to win copies of the official 2017 FIA World Rally Championship calendar and an exciting new DVD about the sport's Group B era.
The calendar features 25 fabulous pictures from the acclaimed photographers at McKlein. Printed in a 95cm-wide panoramic format, McKlein's extra-large wall calendar, 'Rally 2017 – The Wider View' offers a choice of two pictures each month that capture the visual highlights of the past season.
High points include Sébastien Ogier fighting his way through thick Welsh mud in his Volkswagen Polo R, Kris Meeke sliding his Citroën DS 3 over Finnish gravel and Thierry Neuville climbing a snowy Col in the French Alps in his Hyundai i20.
'Group B – Riding Balls of Fire', is a new film by Helmut Deimel that explores the 500 bhp Group B supercars that ruled the WRC stages from 1983 to 1986.
Released thirty years after the end of Group B era, this 100-minute documentary includes action footage, technical features and interviews with the four Group B World Champions plus Walter Röhrl, Michèle Mouton, Ari Vatanen and the former team managers Jean Todt and Cesare Fiorio.
We have three calendars and three DVDs to give away. Three lucky winners will receive one of each.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
Q: The Official 2017 WRC Calendar is a product of which acclaimed photographic agency?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number, to: email@example.com
Please write 'McKlein' in the subject line. The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Friday 30 December 2016.
Find out more about McKlein's range of WRC and motorsport products here
For more information about 'Group B – Riding Balls of Fire' visit group-b-film.com
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Friday 30 December 2016.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
In pictures: Ogier's 2017 Fiesta
World champion's title challenger revealed
Hyundai unveils 2017 WRC challenger
Monza launch for i20 Coupe World Rally Car
Citroën unveils new C3 WRC
French team want new challenger to be winning rallies in 2017