The WRC is widely regarded as the most challenging motorsport championship in the world. We want to keep it that way.
The FIA is determined to develop and improve the WRC in order to meet the needs and expectations of motorsport fans and to address future challenges.
Therefore it is asking WRC fans for their thoughts on the current and the future format of the WRC. Your opinions would be highly valued.
We would be very grateful if you could spend a few minutes answering the questionnaire in the link below. The survey should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete.
To thank you for your time and input, all respondents will have the chance to enter a prize draw to win a Certina DS Podium GMT wristwatch – kindly supplied by the official timing partner of the WRC.
WRC fan survey in English
WRC fan survey in French
WRC fan survey in Spanish
The survey is conducted by an independent sport research operator, Sport Business School Finland.
All personal data and information collected during this survey will be handled in confidence according to the data protection laws and practices. A respondent’s personal information will not be connected to individual responses during the presentation of the results. All survey data is stored to the Webropol online survey and analysis software. For further information regarding the survey please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of the prize draw:
1. All entries must be received during the time that the survey is open for responses.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. The competition is free of charge to enter.
4. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
5. Correct entries will be entered into a random draw that will take place on Monday 12 May 2014.
6. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 13 May 2014.
7. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
8. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh., members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition as well as the employees of the Sport Business School Finland and the members of their families.
9. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
10. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
11. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.