Spain Debrief: Part One
Looking back on a Spanish thriller
Over the next days we’ll ask you to choose your brightest and best from an enthralling WRC campaign - the most exciting in years.
We begin with the WRC Driver of the Year. Who was your standout performer from this year’s big name line-up?
We’re inviting you to cast your vote from the 15 drivers below who represented manufacturers registered in the 2018 FIA World Rally Championship.
The winner will be announced during the dazzling gala, which follows the final round at Kennards Hire Rally Australia (15 - 18 November).
More than 200 guests, including drivers, co-drivers, team bosses, senior officials, city personalities and government representatives will celebrate at Sydney’s Museum of Contemporary Art, across the water from the famous Opera House, on Monday 19 November.
While casting your vote you will also be entered into our competition to win one of three fantastic annual subscriptions to our WRC+ All Live interactive digital service, worth 89.99 euros.
The lucky winners won’t miss a minute of the 2019 WRC, with coverage of every special stage from all 14 rounds, expert analysis from the WRC TV studio, interviews and reactions from across the service park, on-demand highlights, live timing, onboard videos and more.
Seven more gala winners will be decided by fan votes here on wrc.com so don’t forget to check daily for the latest. Voting closes for all categories on 12 November.
Tomorrow: WRC Co-driver of the Year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All votes and WRC+ competition entries must be received by 22.00hrs CET on Monday 12 November 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person per voting category.
3. Competition entries will be entered into a draw that will take place on Thursday 15 November 2018.
4. The winners will be notified by email following this date.
5. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.