DJI Aerial Award 2016
Select your favourite jump of the season
In the video below we’re offering you nine of the WRC’s most striking colour schemes as they appear on WRC 6, the official game of the FIA World Rally Championship, and invite you to select your favourite and make your vote.
The winner will be announced during the glamorous gala, which follows the final round at Kennards Hire Rally Australia (17 - 20 November).
It is being organised by Rally Australia and WRC Promoter on Monday 21 November and more than 200 guests and celebrities are due to attend at the Museum of Contemporary Art, across the water from the Opera House.
While casting your vote you can also enter our competition to win a WRC 6 game - we’re giving away six copies today.
Two more categories will be decided by fan votes here on wrc.com this week.
Tomorrow: Michelin Magic Moment 2016
1. All WRC+ competition entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Wednesday 16 November 2016.
2. No more than one entry per person per voting category.
3. Entries will be entered into a draw that will take place on Thursday 17 November 2016.
4. The winners will be notified by email as soon as possible following this date.
5. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.