Ten WRC 8 games, the official video game of the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship, must be won in today’s big giveaway in our special competition month on wrc.com.
The latest version of the hugely popular series is the most complete rally game ever made, reproducing every aspect of the WRC and benefiting from expert opinions of leading drivers during its development.
WRC 8 features the exciting new-generation World Rally Cars of all four 2019 manufacturer teams – Citroën Total, Hyundai Motorsport, M-Sport Ford and Toyota Gazoo Racing.
Players can choose to don the race boots of more than 50 drivers, headlined by the trio which headlined the season’s title fight – world champion Ott Tänak, six-time title holder Sébastien Ogier and Thierry Neuville.
Gamers can select from more than 400km of new and reworked roads from every round of the 2019 season, incorporating key sections from 100 of the WRC’s legendary special stages.
They include classic locations such as the fan favourite Colin’s Crest from the Vargåsen test in Sweden, the stunning rocky landscape of El Condor in Argentina and the mighty jumps of Ruuhimäki in Finland.
WRC 8 is available to buy in the official WRC shop here.
We have five standard edition WRC 8 games to giveaway for Xbox One and five more for PlayStation4 – each worth €49.99.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the 10 games, just answer the following question:
Q: In which country is the legendary El Condor special stage located?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All correct answers will be entered into a draw.
Please write ‘WRC 8 Xbox’ or ‘WRC 8 PlayStation’ in the subject line, depending which format you would prefer. The deadline for entries is 1600 CET on Monday 23 December 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be received by 1600 CET on Monday 23 December 2019.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. The winners will be notified by email in January 2020.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.