Our big end-of-year competition giveaway ends today with a fantastic package of prizes courtesy of celebrated WRC photographers McKlein.
We have two bumper prize packs to be won, each worth almost €150 and containing:
• McKlein Rally Calendar 2020 – The Wider View
• Desktop Rally Calendar - History meets the Present
• Rallying 2019 – Moving Moments
• Group A – When Rallying created Road Car Icons
The classic giant-sized McKlein Rally Calendar 2020 – The Wider View captures some of the most iconic images from the 2019 WRC season. It features 25 stunning photographs in a 95cm panoramic format with a choice of two images per month.
Staying with dates, the Desktop Rally Calendar - History meets the Present is a perfect fit for your office or home study. Measuring 11.5cm x 14cm, it is spiral bound and the 55 images offer a choice every two weeks between a historic photograph and a current shot.
Rallying 2019 – Moving Moments tells the story of this year’s gripping fight for championship honours between Ott Tänak, Thierry Neuville and Sébastien Ogier. In a wonderful tome of almost 300 pages, Anthony Peacock’s text complements the photography, while a series of insightful vignettes, often emotional and sometimes nostalgic, provide the Moving Moments.
Fans of WRC history can turn back the clock with Group A – When Rallying created Road Car Icons, which charts the decade from 1987 to 1996 when Group A-tuned road cars replaced the banned fire-breathing Group B monsters.
The book provides an overview of the major events, the leading cars and crews, the factory teams and results, all lavishly illustrated with McKlein’s photographs. It is the latest in a series which dates back to 1946 and also features the Group 2, Group 4 and Group B eras.
All items, and more are available to purchase from the McKlein store here.
To be in with a chance of winning a McKlein prize package, just answer the following question:
Q: Who won the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship drivers’ title?
a) Sébastien Ogier
b) Ott Tänak
c) Thierry Neuville
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All correct answers will be entered into a draw.
Please write ‘McKlein’ in the subject line. The deadline for entries is 1600 CET on Friday 3 January 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be received by 1600 CET on Friday 3 January 2020.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. The winners will be notified by email in January 2020.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.