Bring the thrills and spills of WRC slot car action to your home in our latest fabulous end-of-year giveaway competition.
We have four superb slot car sets to be won which will provide hours of fun and games for children and ‘grown-up’ children alike!
Two lucky winners will be able to show off their snow skills with a Rally Sweden set, which features a six-metre track and two loop-the-loop sections. It features Ott Tänak’s Toyota Yaris and Teemu Suninen’s Ford Fiesta.
Two runners-up will win a Rally Corsica set, offering a five-metre layout, a spiral curve and two jump accessories. It features Thierry Neuville’s Hyundai i20 and Elfyn Evans’ Ford Fiesta.
Both 1/43 scale sets offer four amazing track layouts and the cars feature LED lights and a turbo function button. Wireless hand controllers ensure easier driving and a lap counter ensures no cheating!
To be in with a chance of winning one of our four slot car sets, just answer the following question:
Q: Which car does Teemu Suninen drive in the Rally Sweden set?
a) Toyota Yaris
b) Hyundai i20
c) Ford Fiesta
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: email@example.com. All correct answers will be entered into a draw.
Please write ‘Slot Cars’ in the subject line. The deadline for entries is 1600 CET on Friday 20 December 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be received by 1600 CET on Friday 20 December 2019.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. The winners will be notified by email in January 2020.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.