You can win a superb €5000 Anonimo Militare Chrono WRC Special Edition watch today in the highlight of our special end-of-season competition month here on wrc.com.
This fantastic prize comes courtesy of Swiss watch brand Anonimo, the official timing partner of the FIA World Rally Championship since the start of 2018. The company was founded in Florence, Italy, more than 20 years ago but is now based in Switzerland.
The watch features anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass and a grey dial with a hand-brushed finish and the distinctive WRC logo. There is a 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock and a small seconds counter at 3 o’clock.
A smoked crystal open case back carries the WRC logo and it is water resistant to a depth of 120 metres. The watch has a 42-hour minimum power reserve.
The anthracite grey cordura strap is fireproofed in the same way as the racesuits of the WRC’s stars and features leather-inserted pieces and a titanium pin buckle.
More information is available here.
To be in with a chance of winning an Anonimo Militare Chrono WRC Special Edition watch, just answer the following question:
Q: In which country is Anonimo based?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All correct answers will be entered into a draw.
Please write ‘Anonimo’ in the subject line. The deadline for entries is 1600 CET on Friday 27 December 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All entries must be received by 1600 CET on Friday 27 December 2019.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. The winners will be notified by email in January 2020.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.