Vote now: WRC Driver of the Year
Vote for your top WRC driver in 2019
The dazzling end-of-year gala is just around the corner and we’re giving you the opportunity to vote for your highlights from a captivating 2019 season which was full of thrills, spills and drama.
We launched our voting yesterday with the WRC Driver of the Year category. Today it’s the turn of the co-drivers, those often unsung heroes who do such a fantastic job reading the pace notes from the right-hand seat.
Who was your standout performer from this year’s line-up?
We’re inviting you to cast your vote from the 15 co-drivers below who represented manufacturers registered in the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship at a minimum of two rounds.
The winner will be announced during the prestigious gala, which follows the final round at Kennards Hire Rally Australia (14 - 17 November).
More than 250 guests, including drivers, co-drivers, team bosses, senior officials, city personalities and government representatives will celebrate at the Australian National Maritime Museum in Sydney’s picturesque Darling Harbour on Monday 18 November.
While casting your vote you will also be entered into our competition to win a fantastic annual subscription to our WRC+ All Live interactive digital service, worth 89.99 euros.
The lucky winner won’t miss a minute of the 2020 WRC, with coverage of every special stage from all 14 rounds, expert analysis from the WRC TV studio, interviews and reactions from across the service park, on-demand highlights programmes, live timing, exclusive onboard videos and much more.
Six more gala winners will be decided by fan votes here on wrc.com so don’t forget to check daily for the latest. Voting closes for all categories on 11 November.
Tomorrow: ProGrade Digital Photograph of the Year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All votes and WRC+ competition entries must be received by 22.00hrs CET on Monday 11 November 2019.
2. No more than one entry per person per voting category.
3. Competition entries will be entered into a draw that will take place on Thursday 14 November 2019.
4. The winners will be notified by email following this date.
5. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By voting, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.