Rally de Portugal blasts into action today (Thursday) with this evening’s opening special stage in Lisbon.
There are many ways to follow the drama and excitement both today and throughout the weekend on wrc.com.
• Simply click the ‘live’ button on the home page of wrc.com to take you to our event dashboard.
• Here you can access split times from every special stage, competitors’ times as they cross the finish line and real time overall positions.
• Once the stage is complete you can check the times and positions for every car by clicking the ‘results’ button.
• Click the ‘itinerary’ button and you will find a full list of the stages, their distance, and when they go live.
• The ‘start list’ button gives you the competitor running order for the day.
• The ‘penalties’ and ‘retirements’ buttons keep you updated on which drivers have been hit with time penalties or have been forced to retire.
For live audio click the ‘live radio’ link to hear Becs Williams, Colin Clark and George Donaldson reporting from stage ends and service park with the latest news and interviews from the drivers the moment they finish a stage.
Or click the ‘live text’ box to enjoy a minute-by-minute text update of what is happening out on the stages.
And if you want to see for yourself what is happening in the Faro service park, simply click the ‘live stream’ link for live pictures and features from the WRC TV team streamed directly from the rally hub.
And don’t forget you can keep to date with all the latest news whilst on the move by downloading the official FREE WRC app for smartphones.
Enjoy Rally de Portugal!