WRC Co-driver of the Year
Vote for your top WRC co-driver
We asked them to submit their favourite image from the huge number each has taken during the 2018 season. Our judging committee put together a stunning shortlist of 10 from all the entries received – and now it’s over to you!
Vote for your ProGrade Digital Photograph of the Year and the winner will be announced during the star-studded WRC Gala Night, which follows the year’s final round at Kennards Hire Rally Australia (15 - 18 November).
In holding this year’s award, the WRC would like to remember Hugh Bishop, a pioneering photographer and journalist in the championship, who sadly passed away early this year. Hugh followed international rallying for over 40 years and many of his close friends continue to work in the WRC today.
More than 200 guests, including drivers, co-drivers, team bosses, senior officials, city personalities and government representatives will celebrate at Sydney’s Museum of Contemporary Art, across the water from the famous Opera House, on Monday 19 November.
While casting your vote you will also be entered into our competition to win one of three fantastic annual subscriptions to our WRC+ All Live interactive digital service, worth 89.99 euros.
The lucky winners won’t miss a minute of the 2019 WRC, with coverage of every special stage from all 14 rounds, expert analysis from the WRC TV studio, interviews and reactions from across the service park, on-demand highlights, live timing, onboard videos and more.
Five more gala winners will be decided by fan votes here on wrc.com so don’t forget to check daily for the latest. Voting closes for all categories on 12 November.
Tomorrow: Michelin Magic Moment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All votes and WRC+ competition entries must be received by 22.00hrs CET on Monday 12 November 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person per voting category.
3. Competition entries will be entered into a draw that will take place on Thursday 15 November 2018.
4. The winners will be notified by email following this date.
5. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.