The WRC this year celebrates the glorious generation of World Rally Cars, a memorable era spanning 25 years of magnificent machinery and fierce competition which ends at the close of the 2021 season.
To commemorate a landmark time in the sport’s history, we invited the world’s leading rally photographers to enter their favourite image from the period for the ProGrade Digital Photo of a Generation 1997 - 2021 competition.
WRC's panel of independent experts then scoured through all entries received, before coming up with a shortlist of ten photos, which you are now invited to vote on below.
Voting remains open to 12:00 CET on Tuesday, 07 April.
1. Timo Anis
2. Bogdan Barabas
3. Francois Baudin
4. Jan Fronek
5. Reinhard Klein
6. Gergely Makai
7. Jakub Pojmicz
8. Jun Qian
9. Jaanus Ree
10. Bas ter Haar Romeny
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All votes must be received by 12.00hrs CET on Tuesday 06 April 2021.
- The winner will be announced on wrc.com in April 2021.
- Voting times may be subject to change.
- WRC reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
- No more than one entry per person per voting category.
- The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of WRC.
- WRC reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- WRC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- WRC’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the voting is final.
- In the event of a dispute or tie or if for any other reason WRC deems it necessary or appropriate, WRC reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the award.
- WRC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on wrc.com and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by German Law.
- By voting, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.