- Thursday evening’s start ceremony close to the city’s National and University Library launches the event.
- Friday comprises two loops of four mainly short tests (Rude - Plešivica, Kostanjevac - Petruš Vrh, Jaškovo - Mali Modruš Potok and Pećurkovo Brdo - Mrežnički Novaki), dotted with tricky crests and jumps, in the highland areas of Samoborsko Gorje, Žumberak and the Karlovac region, south-west of Zagreb. Service divides the loops. It adds up to 99.82km of action.
- The penultimate leg returns to the same area with a similar format. Tough 20km tests at Mali Lipovec - Grdanjci and Stojdraga - Gornja Vas are followed by the shorter Krašić - Vrškovac Vinski Vrh - Duga Resa 1 before service and an afternoon re-run. The eight stages total 121.92km.
- Sunday’s finale features the widest roads of all. The opening Bliznec - Pila, on the Medvednica mountain north of Zagreb, is the longest of the rally at 25.20km. It is followed by Zagorska Sela - Kumrovec. Both technical tests are driven twice, taking the day’s total to 77.06km.
- The 20 tests comprise 300.32km in a route of 1270.89km.
Saturday’s Stojdraga - Gornja Vas in the picturesque Žumberak nature park. Known as ‘the stage of a thousand bends’, it is narrow and twisty, putting an emphasis on accurate pace notes. Anyone losing their place in the notes will find it hard to re-sync as so many corners look alike.