- The first pure sealed-surface event for the new-generation of hybrid-powered Rally1 cars.
- The roads around the capital are characterised by a wide variety of different asphalt types and constantly changing grip levels.
- Many crests and jumps demand pin-point accuracy in pace note preparation and delivery.
- To work efficiently with safety note crews, who drive the stages ahead of competitors to provide up-to-date information about road conditions.
- Asphalt specification – low settings to provide stability and improved balance.
- Pirelli’s hard compound P Zero rubber will be the primary choice, with the soft option also available. They are similar to those used last year but with reinforced structures and a slightly different design to suit the new Rally1 cars.
- The Cinturato tyre is on hand if heavy rain leaves standing water in the stages.