What´s new for 2022
- The rally returns to its usual mid-summer date after running in autumn last year and is also back to a traditional four-day format.
- Half the itinerary is new compared to last season. About 10 per cent of the competitive distance has never featured in Finland’s WRC encounter.
- Thursday evening’s popular Harju stage has undergone a facelift with two laps of a revised route. Friday’s re-run will revert to the traditional one lap.
- Friday’s Lankamaa stage is back on the itinerary for the first time since 2017, but will be used in the opposite direction.
- Two new stages for Saturday – Rapsula and Vekkula – although the roads will be familiar from previous years.