- First opportunity to see new driver, co-driver and car line-ups in action.
- The 2020 WRC season opening and start ceremony in Monaco’s Casino Square.
- Thursday night’s opening two special stages – a rare opportunity to experience the magical atmosphere, sights and sounds of WRC competition in darkness.
- Gap service park. Watch the teams work against the clock to prepare their cars for the following day’s action in Thursday, Friday and Saturday’s end-of-day 45-minute service.
- Bâtie-des-Fonds, one of the smallest villages of the Drôme department, welcomes high-speed Rallye Monte-Carlo action on Friday. It officially has six residents!