- First opportunity to see exciting new hybrid-powered Rally1 cars.
- Thursday evening’s start ceremony in front of Monte-Carlo’s famous casino.
- Did we mention the crackling atmosphere at the top of the Turini on the opening night…..?
- And the sight of the WRC lining Monaco’s waterfront…..?
- Saturday’s test from Saint-Geniez to Thoard. A shortened version of the daunting Sisteron stage, it features the demanding Col de Fontbelle which climbs to 1304 metres. The pass is opened specially for the rally and is usually snowy and icy because snow ploughs and salt trucks never go there in winter.
- Sunday afternoon’s finish with monarch Prince Albert due to present the prizes.