- Thursday evening’s opening ceremony in Coimbra. It should be pretty relaxed before things get serious the next morning.
- The super special stage at Lousada rallycross circuit on Friday evening. Fans enjoy great views as two cars at-a-time take on sweeping bends and jumps.
- Porto’s Saturday evening street stage offers action with a difference – set against a stunning backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fafe. The big jump before the finish or the hillsides overlooking the sweeping bends that precede it are a magnet for fans. Unmissable.
- Exploring Porto. A maze of beautiful streets converge on the mighty Douro river, crossed by the iconic metal arch bridge and lined by port houses.