- Thursday evening’s opening ceremony in Coimbra. An opportunity to see the drivers, grab an autograph and snatch a selfie before the action kicks off.
- Three fan-favourite super special stages – starting with Thursday night’s blast through Coimbra.
- The super special stage at Lousada rallycross circuit on Friday evening. Fans enjoy great views as two cars at-a-time take on sweeping bends and jumps.
- Saturday evening’s Porto-Foz street stage offers action with a difference. Located at the mouth of the Douro river and set against a stunning backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. Expect donuts and big power slides.
- The big jump before the finish or the hillsides overlooking the sweeping bends that precede it are a magnet for fans. Unmissable.
- Exploring Porto. A maze of beautiful streets converge on the mighty Douro river, crossed by the iconic metal arch bridge and lined by port houses.