|Categories||WRC / WRC 3|
|Servicepark||Villa Carlos Paz|
- Based in lakeside resort of Villa Carlos Paz, 700km north-west of Buenos Aires and 30 minutes from Cordoba city.
- Spectacular super special stage in downtown Villa Carlos Paz kicks off the action on Thursday night after start ceremony in Cordoba.
- Route journeys south on Friday for two loops of three tests on fast, sandy tracks in Calamuchita Valley. The two passes are split by service back in Villa Carlos Paz.
- Second leg heads west into Punilla Valley for two identical loops of three new stages, with service again splitting the morning and afternoon action.
- Sunday brings gruelling rock strewn tracks in the Traslasierra mountains, famed for their moonlike landscape, and includes classic El Cóndor and Giulio Cesare tests.
- Copina – El Cóndor. A rugged mountain test that climbs to more than 2100 metres and is tackled twice in Sunday’s finale, the second time as the Wolf Power Stage. Driven uphill once again, the scenery is stunning as the road crosses hanging bridges and twists and turns among improbably high rocks at the top of the mountain.