Terms and Conditions
All rights in the WRC website and its contents, are owned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile ("FIA").
Use of this site is provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Subscription to or use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first subscription to, or use of, the site. FIA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, via postings on this site. It is your responsibility to review any changes to these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires prior written permission. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and not to undertake behaviour which is unlawful, or which may harass any person. You agree not to transmit offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and its contents are provided "AS IS" with any faults or failings and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will FIA be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this site you are required by such submission to grant FIA a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to FIA, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contributions, you also warrant that such contribution is;
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to FIA for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; profane or sexually explicit, and
- does not infringe any law.
- You agree to indemnify FIA against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this site and the other purposes specified above.
- In particular, users of the forum must not post any material that is insulting, confidential, encourages pyramid or other soliciting schemes or advocates illegal conduct. In addition, users of the forum must not use it to advertise a product or service.
- If you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions, you will be formally warned by email. If after this warning you continue to breach the Terms and Conditions, you may be permanently excluded from the site.
- FIA reserves the right to remove any posting, at any time, for any reason. In the event that any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent to which that Term or Condition is invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted. The remaining terms and conditions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the Applicable Law.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to the website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the site and therefore should cease using this website immediately.