12 Nov 08
We've teamed up with the McKlein photographic agency to offer three wrc.com readers the chance to win the brand new 2009 McKlein Rally Calendar
The calendar, entitled 'the wider view', features the very best photographs from the 2008 WRC season in a giant 97 x 48cm panoramic format big enough to rival your television. It features twenty-five pictures of World Rally Cars battling on asphalt, gravel and snow set against some of the most dramatic backdrops in the world.
As usual with the McKlein calendar there are two different images for each month. This year's calendar also contains exclusive background information from McKlein's photographers on the story behind each shot.
We have three calendars to give away in our free prize draw. All you have to do to stand a chance of winning one is answer the following simple question:
The 2009 WRC season begins on 28 January with which rally?
Email your answer along with your contact details - including full postal address and daytime telephone number - to email@example.com. Deadline for entries is 1200hrs on Friday 28 November.
If you aren't lucky in the competition don't worry. The calendar can be purchased from the wrc.com webshop for ú29.95 + postage. You'll find a link to the Webshop on the home page. Alternatively this link will take you straight to the relevant page.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs on Friday 28 November
2. No more than one entry per household.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on Friday 28 November
4. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
5. Entry excludes employees of North One Television, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.