26 Mar 09
Questions to Miikka Anttila
1. If you could build something, anything at all, what would it be and why?
I would build a very old car from the 1900s - a Ford Model A or a Model T.
2. Did you have a nickname at school?
No, I managed to keep my own name thankfully.
3. If you weren't a professional co-driver what would you be and why?
I would have a job in engineering. That's what I'm qualified to do.
4. Do you have any phobias?
I don't really have any phobias, but I really hate snakes.
5. What was your first job?
When I was 13 years old we lived on a farm and a neighbour gave me a summer job - farming, driving tractors and generally helping.
6. Who do you admire most in the world?
All the people who have the ability to play music, sing or play a musical instrument ? they are talented.
7. What would you change in the world right now?
The climate. I want it to go back to 20 years ago - then we'd have proper winters in Finland again.
8. How many languages can you say 'Hello' in?
Let me think - Seven. Finnish, English, Swedish, Russian, German, Spanish and French.
9. Do you have any regrets?
No, none. I can't say I regret anything I've done.
10. What's the best rally in the world and why?
It would have to be Rally Finland, to be patriotic. It's very well organised and the end of the summer is a nice time of year in Finland.