WRC Co-driver of the Year
We continue our BIG week of voting for the WRC Gala awards night in Sydney later this month with the category for WRC Co-driver of the Year.
The dazzling gala is just around the corner and we’re giving you the opportunity to vote for your highlights from a thrilling 2017 season - the most exciting and unpredictable in more than a decade.
We launched our voting yesterday with the WRC Driver of the Year category. Today it’s the turn of the co-drivers, those often unsung heroes and heroines who do such a fantastic job reading the pace notes from the left seat.
Who was your standout performer from this year’s line-up?
We’re inviting you to cast your vote from the 14 co-drivers below who represented manufacturers registered in the 2017 FIA World Rally Championship. To qualify, co-drivers must have started a minimum of six rounds.
The winner will be announced during the glitzy gala, which follows the final round at Kennards Hire Rally Australia (16 - 19 November).
More than 250 guests, including drivers, co-drivers, team bosses, senior officials, city personalities and government representatives will celebrate at Sydney’s Museum of Contemporary Art, across the water from the famous Opera House, on Monday 20 November.
While casting your vote you will also be entered into our competition to win a fantastic annual subscription to our WRC+ interactive digital service worth 49.99 euros.
The lucky winners won’t miss a minute of the 2018 WRC, with access to action-packed live stages, on-demand highlights programmes, live timing and maps, exclusive onboard videos and much more.
Seven more categories will be decided by fan votes here on wrc.com. If you are having problems with the voting form on mobile devices, please use this direct link: https://goo.gl/wgX29k
Tomorrow: Team of the Year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All WRC+ competition entries must be received by 23.59hrs CET on Wednesday 13 November 2017.
2. No more than one entry per person per voting category.
3. Entries will be entered into a draw that will take place on Thursday 14 November 2017.
4. The winners will be notified by email following this date.
5. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter GmbH, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
6. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
7. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
8. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
9. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
WRC Driver of the Year
Vote for your favourite WRC driver
Great Britain debrief: Part two
The second part of our Dayinsure Wales Rally GB review
Great Britain debrief: Part One
Our first look back at the moments that mattered in Wales