Win McKlein WRC calendars
Enter our latest competition for a chance to win the official calendar of the 2018 FIA World Rally Championship.
'Rally 2018 – The Wider View' features 25 breathtaking colour pictures from the acclaimed photographers at McKlein.
Printed in an extra large 95cm wide panoramic format, each month the king of WRC wall calendars offers a choice between two very different pictures illustrating the sport through the eyes of McKlein's photographers.
The team, which has been photographing the WRC since 1997, take you on a journey from Monte-Carlo to Finland and from Argentina to Sweden and also give an insight into the equipment and camera settings used to capture each memorable photo.
We have three calendars to give away. To be in with a chance of winning one, just answer the following question:
Q: How many rounds of the 2017 WRC did Sébastien Ogier win?
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone to: email@example.com. Please write 'Calendar' in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Thursday 28 December 2017.
For more information about McKlein's range of WRC products visit mcklein-calendars.com
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Thursday 28 December 2017.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
Ford returns to WRC entry list
M-Sport Ford World Rally Team name change confirmed
WRC 2017: Stat attack
Our round up of big numbers from 2017