Win a WRC R/C car!
Next in our month of competitions we are offering the chance to take control of your very own World Rally Car.
Ideal for the shorter driver, this 1:18th scale radio-controlled model features four-wheel-drive, independent front suspension and 2.6GHz electronics.
Manufactured by Jamara, it is an official WRC licensed product and sells for €49.99.
To be in with a chance of winning it, just answer the following question:
Q: In 2018, which rally will return to the WRC calendar for the first time since 2010?
a.) Marmaris Rally Turkey
b.) Rallye Guernsey
c.) Tour de Iceland
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write 'RC Car' in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Friday 22 December 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Friday 22 December 2017.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
VIDEO: Sébastien Ogier onboard mix
Take a thrilling ride alongside the 2017 World Rally Champion
Mikkelsen crowns eSports champion
French gamer TX3_NEXL wins eSports WRC world title
M-Sport driver gear!
Win Ott Tänak's test boots and Martin Järveoja's rally top