McKlein's 2017 Moving Moments
In competition number four, we're offering WRC.com users the chance to win copies of McKlein's stunning new yearbook, '2017 Rallying – Moving Moments.'
Spectacular new cars and a thrilling tussle between established drivers and a crop of WRC rising stars made 2017 one of the best seasons in the sport's history and prompted the creative team at McKlein to produce their first annual in 10 years.
The result is a comprehensive record of a remarkable year. Boasting 280 pages and more than 580 photographs, '2017 Rallying – Moving Moments' features all 13 WRC rounds from the perspective of McKlein's rally photographers with summaries of the events, photos of all the leading cars and full results.
We have three copies of the book to give away. To be in with a chance of winning one, just answer the following question:
Q: Esapekka Lappi was one of a new generation of drivers that came of age during the 2017 season. His crowing glory was victory at his home round...
a.) Neste Rally Finland
b.) ADAC Rallye Deutschland
c.) YPF Rally Argentina
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone to: email@example.com. Please write 'Yearbook' in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Saturday 16 December 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Saturday 16 December 2017.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Review: McKlein's WRC range
We cast our eyes over WRC photographer's stunning 2018 products
WRC Slot Car Competition
Host a WRC stage in your living room
In pictures: FIA Prize Giving
Winners crowned in glittering ceremony at the Palace of Versailles