Certina watch: Part 2
We round of our month of competitions with a second chance to win a fabulous watch courtesy of Certina, official timing partner of the WRC.
We have one more Certina DS-2 Chronograph worth 700 euros to give away.
Water resistant to 100 metres, this rugged watch features a 41mm diameter case, 1/100th second display, durable rubber strap and sapphire crystal face.
To be in with a chance of winning it, just answer the following question:
Q: Which multiple world champion will make a WRC comeback with Citroën in 2018?
a.) Marcus Grönholm
b.) Sébastien Loeb
c.) Juha Kankkunen
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number, to: email@example.com. Please write 'Certina' in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Thursday 4 January 2018.
Find out more about Certina's watches at certina.com
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Thursday 4 January 2018.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.