Certina watch COMPETITION
December is competitions month on wrc.com, and we have a terrific selection of World Championship-related prizes to be won between now and the new year.
To get things started, we are offering the chance to win a fabulous watch courtesy of Certina, official timing partner of the WRC.
The competitive challenge and split-second timing of the World Rally Championship makes it a perfect match for the Swiss watch manufacturer, and the Certina logo has been a familiar sight on WRC stages since 2013.
Up for grabs is a Certina DS-2 Chronograph worth 700 euros. It is the ideal rally accessory and features a 41mm diameter case, 1/100th second display, durable rubber strap and sapphire crystal face. Water resistant to 100 metres, it's more than able to cope with a Rally Australia-stye downpour.
Certina have kindly donated two DS-2 Chronographs, and the second will be given away in another competition later in the month.
To be in with a chance of winning the first, just answer the following question:
Q: The 2018 World Rally Championship gets underway on 25 January with which event?
a.) Rally Turkey
b.) Rally Sweden
c.) Rallye Monte-Carlo
Email your answer: a, b or c, along with your full postal address and contact telephone number, to: email@example.com
Please write 'Certina' in the subject line.
The deadline for entries is 1200hrs CET on Wednesday 6 December 2017.
Find out more about Certina's watches at certina.com
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 1200hrs CET on Wednesday 6 December 2017.
2. No more than one entry per person.
3. Correct entries will be entered into a draw.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Arrangements for delivering the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
6. Entry excludes employees of WRC Promoter Gmbh. members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
7. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
9. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will be used only for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.