Wales Rally GB
|Wales Rally GB|
|Stages:||23 (309.86 km)|
- Revised format for 2013 focused solely on north and mid-Wales.
- No major changes expected for 2014, with classic stages in the north including Clocaenog and Penmachno blended with central Welsh tests like Hafren and Myherin.
- Rally climax on the spectacular Great Orme asphalt road which winds around the north Wales headland with huge drops into the sea.
- 2014 route details to be confirmed.
- Fast, tree-lined forest tracks are not technically difficult, but made difficult by muddy and slippery conditions.
- Unpredictable weather can bring, rain, snow, ice and fog.
- Uncertain grip as isolated patches of mud or ice can trap the unwary.
- Logs piled high close to the edge of roads must be avoided at all costs.