RallyRACC-Rally de Espana
|RallyRACC - Rally de Espana|
|Servicepark:||COSTA DAURADA, SALOU|
- 2015 route details yet to be announced!
- Costa Daurada holiday resort of Salou, south of Barcelona, is the host town.
- Both gravel and asphalt tests held in the hills of Tarragona.
- Only mixed surface round of the season.
- Two days of asphalt are blended with a day of primarily gravel stages, but which also contains asphalt sections.
- Teams must convert their cars from gravel to asphalt specification, or vice-versa, in a longer than usual evening service to accommodate the surface change.
- Drivers must quickly adapt their driving style to an overnight change in road surface.
- Fast, smooth sweeping asphalt is comparable to a race circuit in its characteristics.