|Stages:||14 (405 km)|
- Based in the lakeside resort of Villa Carlos Paz, 700km north-west of Buenos Aires and 30 minutes from Cordoba city.
- Visits three different areas of Cordoba province – Punilla Valley on the first leg, Calamuchita Valley during the second leg and finally the Traslasierra mountains.
- Starts with a Thursday evening super special stage on the edge of Carlos Paz which draws huge crowds and is well-liked by drivers. It will be used again on Saturday.
- Long stages throughout, including Friday’s 51.88km test from Ascochinga across the Sierras Chicas mountains to Agua de Oro.
- Sunday’s final leg provides a sting in the tail with four stages in the stunning but rocky mountains.
- The contrast between the fast stages of the gentle Calamuchita Valley, rugged roads in the plains of the Punilla Valley and rocky, narrow mountain tracks.
- Sandy gravel roads become heavily rutted for the second pass and moving out of the ‘rails’ can pitch a car off the road.
- Many river crossings in the valleys which become wide and deep in wet weather.
- Early autumn weather in the southern hemisphere brings a risk of fog and ice in the mountains.