|Stages:||12 (342,59 km)|
|Servicepark:||Villa Carlos Paz|
- Based in the lakeside resort of Villa Carlos Paz, 700km north-west of Buenos Aires and 30 minutes from Cordoba city.
- Stages based in Cordoba province, ranging from open plains in the Punilla Valley to stunning mountain roads in the Traslasierra mountains.
- Starts with a new Thursday evening super special stage in Villa de Merlo.
- Long stages feature prominently. Friday’s 52km test from Agua de Oro across the Sierras Chicas mountains to Ascochinga and Saturday’s 56km San Marcos - Characato will both run twice.
- The popular super special in Carlos Paz will close Friday’s leg and will be broadcast on live TV.
- Sunday’s final leg will comprise a double pass of the classic El Cóndor test, famed for its moonlike landscape.
- The contrast between the fast stages of the gentle Calamuchita Valley, rugged roads in the plains of the Punilla Valley and rocky, narrow mountain tracks.
- Sandy gravel roads become heavily rutted for the second pass and moving out of the ‘rails’ can pitch a car off the road.
- Many river crossings in the valleys which become wide and deep in wet weather.