|Philips LED Rally Argentina|
|Stages:||21 (402 km)|
- Based in the lakeside resort of Villa Carlos Paz, 700km north-west of Buenos Aires and 30 minutes from Cordoba city.
- Traditionally visits three different areas of Cordoba province – Punilla Valley, Calamuchita Valley and Traslasierra mountains.
- A super special stage in Carlos Paz draws huge crowds and is well-liked by drivers.
- 2014 route details to be confirmed.
- The contrast between the fast stages of the gentle Calamuchita Valley, rugged roads in the plains of the Punilla Valley and rocky, narrow mountain tracks.
- Sandy gravel roads become heavily rutted for the second pass and moving out of the ‘rails’ can pitch a car off the road.
- Many river crossings in the valleys which become wide and deep in wet weather.
- Early autumn weather in the southern hemisphere brings a risk of fog and ice in the mountains.