Tour de Corse
|Tour de Corse|
- A genuine old-style tour of Corsica, featuring classic narrow and twisty mountain asphalt across the whole island.
- Service park is at Bastia Airport in the north-east, but the west coast town of Ajaccio hosts Thursday evening’s start ceremony.
- Endurance is to the fore on Friday, with two stages near the island’s capital that are tackled twice. There is no service and just a mid-leg tyre change in Porticcio.
- Saturday is the longest with two loops of two stages in the north totalling 131.92km.
- Sunday’s final leg covers just two tests in the east - but the opener is a monster 53.78km.