Tour de Corse
|Tour de Corse - Rallye de France|
- 2016 rally details not yet available
- Tight and twisty mountain roads are often bordered on one side by a rock face and on the other by a steep drop into the sea.
- Rough and abrasive asphalt places high demands on tyres.
- Many crews have not previously tackled the rally so must write all-new pace notes.
- Narrow roads mean errors can be punished heavily.
- Asphalt suspension – low settings which provide stability and improved balance.
- Different road characteristics in the same group of stages mean set-up is often a compromise.